'ILIAD AUTHOR' is a 11 letter phrase starting with I and ending with R
Crossword clues for 'ILIAD AUTHOR'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for ILIAD AUTHOR [homer]
Definition of homer
- hit a home run
- a base hit on which the batter scores a run
- ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- colloquial name for a homing pigeon
Anagrams of homerHORME - ROEHM
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the .