'GIANT' is a 5 letter word starting with G and ending with T
Crossword clues for 'GIANT'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for GIANT
Definition of giant
- any creature of exceptional size
- an unusually large enterprise; "Walton built a retail giant"
- an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
- someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the .